Friday, March 28, 2008

What I long for...

When does your baby starts giving you hugs and kisses and calling you?

Reese was never clingy baby only whenever I go out he will want to follow and lately he even let me go out without making much noise. He knows what a kiss is and I only got it from him twice a few months ago and that's it. I could still remember it was a kiss filled with saliva and his little tongue lingering on my face. :)

Now he knows how to do a proper kiss. When I ask for a kiss he will not give me but instead he will kiss the basket ball net or window or anything but my face! Hugs? forget it. The most he will just come to you and rub his little body against me or if we are on the bed... he will just literally sleep on me!

Reese is already 1 year 5 months and 28 days old. I think he only called me and hubby a few times and that was many months ago. I feel sooo sad and jealous whenever he calls someone but us! He can call his grandparents (KL), my sister, my aunties and even my maid! Oh.. his grandparents (Penang) was here for 6 days and Reese also will call them... :(

So you tell me... why isn't he calling us?
I wonder when he is going to give me a hug, a kiss and most of all...calls me mummy.... :)
Really can't wait...

3 comments:

Ann said...

hmmm....maybe you are always there beside him so he never really needs to call out to you! Just turn around and mummy will be there for me! But the fact that he comes to you and lies beside you on the bed goes a long way to show he loves you lots!

andrewjune said...

well, i am also still waiting for my girl girl to utter her first word...we are wondering if it's a "dad" or mum" LOL
anyway, perhaps you are always around besides him...he knows he's safe cos you're always beside him :-)

A gift from God said...

Ann and June,

Yeah...it must be it.. :)
Babies also take things for granted hor? :)