Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby talk is serious talk
"mo more! mo more! mo more!" whined Reese and showing an almost crying face and hands open wide with fingers opening and closing.
"pain pain! pain pain!" whined Reese and showing an almost crying face.
"hide! hide" showing his cheeky grin and expect you to find the thing he hides.
Ah... you have to see the way he looks.... soooo funny and I just can't help it but laugh out loud!
I am so happy that he is using words to communicate his needs... It's so much fun... and his sweet little voice plus facial expression... I melt instantly.
I felt bad at times thou... I know, to him..everything he said was very serious...but to me..it's just something to laugh about.
No words to describe my baby.... I am so in love with him. Thank you Lord for this little or not so little bundle of joy.

4 comments:

Baby Darren said...

I like to talk to little kids and listen to what they talk too..their voice are so sweet..I'm sure Reese will be sweeter..:)

Anonymous said...

wait till Reese tells you he loves you and kisses you on the cheek!! you would be so happy that you forgot your name!!

now, my Happy Dot's favourite word is NO or MAI, a hokkien word which also stands for NO!!

then as if words are not enough, he will shake his head left right left right so many times to show me he is serious about his NO!!

A gift from God said...

Mummy Darren,

I agree with you, when kids talk.. they are soooo sweet and not only that.. what they say may just surprise you.. :)

km,

Oh I can't wait for that... even now when he doesn't want something or to do something, he will shake his head and say no no...no no.... :)

Moomykin said...

I cuddle and kiss my boys all the time because they are so cute I cannot "tahan". sometimes I'll just ask if I can kiss them, or just to kiss and they'll respond.

Max however can sometimes be cheeky and run away from you first and then run back and crash straight into your arms. Pure joy.