Monday, March 24, 2008

Reese says....

Pain pain (when in pain)

mo more (when something taken from him, when his DVD finishes it's run, when we finish
reading a book, when we finish flashing cards)

red car (when he sees a red car)

milk... (when he wants milk)

fall oun (when he falls)

car... (when he wants us to carry him to the balcony to look at cars)

climm (when he climbs)

He is trying to communicate with us not just with actions but also with speech... :) Sooo happy...I think soon he will talk in 3 word phases? ahhh...can't wait...

Our latest conversation goes like this....

Mummy: quack quack...
Reese: duck
Mummy: moooo moooo...
Reese: cow
Mummy: oink oink....
Reese: pig
Mummy: buzzzz buzzz...
Reese: beee....
Mummy: baaaa...baaaa...
Reese: shhhp.. (sheep)
Mummy: shhheeee....
Reese: shhai (snake)..
Mummy: ruff...ruff...woof...
Reese: dog..
Mummy: meow...meow..
Reese: cat....
Mummy: yeeeehaaaaa....yeeeehaaa...
Reese: hoooorce... (horse)
Mummy: too tooo...
Reese: train..
Mummy: ah ah ah ah ah (whining like baby Bop in Barney)...
Reese: Bop....Bop... (laugh)

5 comments:

Ann said...

was wondering where the conversation was going...until you reached the last line! I think I would have laughed too!

Can't wait for boyboy to talk to me as well!

Moomykin said...

So marvellous!

I love baby talk. They really tickle your whole being and I find it rejuvenating.

A gift from God said...

I know... just last night... I purposely took away his toy just so that I can watch him show his sad face with hands out and opening and closing his hands shouting no more...no more... no more...haha

So mean huh?

Moomykin said...

MUMMEEE!

I know the kids are so cute and entertaining but at his expense. too much!! :P (Lol)

I actually have this uncle who love to tease his niece (then about 2, now in college) and make her cry, thinking it's funny, and then will try to cheer her up and make her laugh again. Such a roller-coaster for the kid-laa... kesian.

A gift from God said...

:) I love my kid so much...It's crazy. Hope hubby won't be jealous..haha..