Monday, March 31, 2008

Toys

Ah... Hubby read my blog and over the weekend he said...

Hubby: What wheel do you want to make for your son?

Me: Oh...you read my blog ah? I promised not to buy toys for you son...so I will have to find ways to make them! :)

Hubby: mmm...hai ya... go buylah... forget about making... it won't turn out right...

Me: Eh.... no, I will make the drums...plus.. you can't buy the big wheels at toy shops...

Hubby: Your drums won't sound rightlah... He is attracted to good sounds...

Me: No... I will make them... Plus...I got a promise to keep... no buying of toys for 5 months!

Hubby: ?(*#(**%$^%$^$?

hahahaha......

Then.. on Saturday...we took Reese to One U and hubby suggested to we look for his drum set at Toys R US.... I said...nolah...then cannot resist...and I ask to go. :) Luckily...no drum set.... Phew...

Yesterday evening...went to Ikano....and hubby bought an exercise machine... (He needs to exercise for health reasons! ) and then...while checking out the machines..Reese and I were busy playing with Gym balls..... he had so much fun with it..and then... finally... subcum to temptation... we bought a Gym ball for Reese to play... we told ourselves... we are going to use it for exercise too..hahaha...

5 comments:

Baby Darren said...

...errr...gym ball is not a toy..so you did not break your promise. :)

Sometimes making a toy for them is not just the toy itself, it is the process that both the child and mother enjoyed and the thought of it.

Well, men will never understand this..

Mumsgather said...

baby darren is right. Its not a toy wut. You better start rolling around in your gym ball when hubby gets home. Hahaha.

I always tell hubby, you should not buy anymore toys for the kids but the next time we are at the toyshop, I spend longer time than him searching for a toy. Hehe. Then he tells me you should not buy anymore toys for the kids. Its a neverending cycle I'm afraid.

andrewjune said...

never mind lah...temptation right? anyway, you could use it...healthy reasons so thumbs up :-)

A gift from God said...

Thank you mummies for your encouragement... hehe...even thou... welll.....eerr... mmmm...

I guess we all mummies somewhat think the samelah... :)

Ann said...

Oh....you can use it for exercising! Heard it's really useful!

I guess all boys love balls, irregardless its size, colour or usage!