Friday, March 28, 2008

:)
Guess what? after I blogged about wanting a kiss, hug and being called mummy.... hehehe...
When Reese woke up this morning, as usual I played with him on the bed and then I told him to give me a kiss on my knee. He smiled cheekily and gave me a kiss on my knee! Ha haha... ( You must be wondering why not ask for the face... cause I knew he won't do it)
Then an hour later in the car on the way to my parents' place... while waiting for a traffic light to turn green... I turned behind and smile at him...then he somewhat utter the word 'mehmee' pointing at me. I guess he was calling me. Well, I want to believe it is. :)

5 comments:

andrewjune said...

well, patience is a virtue, my friend...anyway "mehmee" does sounds like he's calling you mummy!
you must be feeling on top of the world now!

Baby Darren said...

yohoooo...reese finally calling mommy. He really make your day, isn't he? Hope one day he will run towards you, give you a big hug and a kiss on your cheek, then tell you "I love you, mommy!" I think your heart will melt immediately...:)

Moomykin said...

Congrats, Mehmee! Nothing like when you baby calls you. :)

I had this experience with Max too. He'd just "yell" for me for a long time, and then started calling me "nyenyi". I had to coach him to say "ma" and "me" and to say that one after another without a pause. hahaha. So strange to have to teach him this.

Ann said...

hahaha....the greatest sound in the WORLD, I reckon!

Good for Reese, with this new sound, he can get wonders done! ;)

A gift from God said...

Oh yes mummies,

My heart skipped a bit after hearing it right! :)