Friday, March 28, 2008

Another passing thought...

It's now 6.58am and I am wondering where I can get a big wheel and affix it to the wall so that Reese can 'drive'. He loves steering wheels.... I can't buy toys... so I want to make one... hehe... Any ideas mummies? Oh... and I have more or less decided to make a 3 piece drum set with a cymbal(using aluminium?) I think..hehe...

Yesterday I was even thinking of making a playhouse using wood! sooo ambitious...hahaha...

****Oh...got a confession to make... Yesterday evening, I actually bought Reese a Elmo helium balloon.. it's RM15. Ouch... I hope this is not considered a toy... haha.. who am I fooling...****

When hubby came back from work.. he just shook his head...hahaha..

6 comments:

Ann said...

hahaha...it's not a toy if it doesn't take up much space and will be gone in a few months/days! :)

andrewjune said...

yeah i seconded what ann said :-)
anyway, happy creating more toys!

A gift from God said...

Ah...thank you mummies.. at least I don't feel so guilty..hehe

Baby Darren said...

wow.....can't wait to see the final work..

Do bear in mind that every edges must be properly checked and not sharp.

Moomykin said...

Some things are just too irresistible, I guess.

Have fun dreaming up stuff for your boy. It's joy just to imagine even if we can't always get it materialised. :)

A gift from God said...

Thank you for the encouragement mummies... I will keep dreaming...haha..still haven't got the stuff yet..