3 more months to his 2nd birthday! So what's new? mmmm... alot...
He is definitely taller...still didn't get to measure him. Weight... either it's the same or slightly more.
2. Reese loves music and lately he is beginning to sing with actions too.
3. Absorbs everything like a sponge.. amazing memory...maybe ours are a little rusty..haha..
4. He can count up to 20 now. Likes to point and count...always miss the number 2.
5. He knows his phonic sound for A-Z... a few misses here and there. Now when asked an alphabet, he can tell you the sound and associate it with a thing that begins with the sound.
6.He can talk in 3 word phrases now. He uses a good mixture of verbs and nouns. He can pronounce 3 syllabus words quite clearly.
7. His vocabulary is very wide and we lost count. He knows shapes (heart, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, circle), he knows alot of animals even iguana, he knows most of the common vehicles(bus, tractor, car, tanker, fire engine, bicycle, motorbike, van, truck, lorry, cement mixer, airplane, helicopter, hot air balloon, pickup truck), he knows most of the colors (black, white, green, yellow, brown, blue, orange, purple, pink, red, grey), he knows alot of opposites like inside and outside, big and small, up and down..., he knows a lot of verbs and nouns and some adjectives!
8. Milk intake still the same but now, he knows how to ask for milk when hungry.
9. Food still very choosy... Slightly less western... willing to take soup noodles. :)
10. Still calls me Ah Mee.
11. When he wants something, he will pull us by the hand and sometimes guide our hands to the things he want us to do. He will get us involve in his play.
12. Knows how to play simple games on the computer using the keyboard.
13. Attention span for watching TV/DVD is much longer now.
14. Started to like Mickey Mouse Club House; still likes Barney and Sesame Street.
15. Willing to let me brush his teeth.
16. Love water play. When in the wading pool, he will walk around the pool all by himself refusing my help. He doesn't wear any float nor does he allow me to hold him. He can kick his legs in the water, he can even jump in the water!
17. When he doesn't get what he wants, he will throw tantrum but can be easily pacified. Get's distracted quite easily.
18. Hardly cries.
19. He loves to smile and laugh. Most of the time a happy child.
20. He loves books. Now that he understand more and can communicate better... it's more fun reading with/to him.
21. He is actually very playful. Loves to play hide and seek and catch.
22. Most probably left-handed.
23. He has a phobia. He is afraid of loud sounds(laughter, clapping etc) coming from a big group of people. He will immediately cry and it's those very scary crying. We hope this will go away soon. We are having problems taking him to church and GG on Sundays. The moment he sees the church building...he will refuse to get out of the car! It's that bad. We just don't know what to do... All got worse after coming back from our last Penang trip. It's not getting any better. Hai...