Monday, June 30, 2008

WL Program (End of 3rd Week)

Exercise on bike - 30 minutes
Weight training - 2 times a week
Food - eat less and avoid rice
Weight - another 0.7 kg less. Total to date 2.7 kgs

I am happy that I can workout on the bike for 30 minutes and this week will try for 35 minutes or maybe 40 minutes. Over the week, my food intake was quite consistent, meat/fish and vege and fruits for dinner, for breakfast I had breakfast cereal with milk and an apple. Lunch usually mee hoo soup or sometimes 2 vege and one meat without rice. I am happy that I feel really good. On the not so good side, on Saturday I had a little bit of fried rice for lunch and hokkien mee for dinner...haha..and Sunday evening... we went to Chili's for dinner. I was trying to control...but I had a good meal. I guess... I deserve a little bit of reward... :)

I used to starve myself to lose those extra kgs...but now... I realized....mmm....actually knew it all along... there is no shortcuts to losing those fats.... Exercise is the key. No pain no gain!! Despite not following a very strict diet and occasionally eats my favourite food .. I am still able to lose 2.7 kgs in 3 weeks... that shows...exercising is the best and it keeps the fats away.....

There are a few recipe for detox and I think those were really good. I can't find the book at the moment... will share it with you once I clear my desk!



1 comment:

Mumsgather said...

For me, I've got to reduce my food intake to lose weight. Even if I exercise like mad, I don't lose any weight! :(