Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bedtime surprise

Last night, as usual we read and played with Reese in the bedroom before his bedtime. I then ask him...

Mummy: Reese, what is the sound for 'A'?
Reese: (Ignore me and continue to flip some pages of a book and suddenly...) Boyyyy....
Mummy: What is the sound for B?
Reese: B, be, boy....
Mummy: C?
Reese: Ke.. ar-ti-ter (computer)
Mummy: D?
Reese: De...doll.....
Mummy: E?
Reese: (no more response... only interested in his book)
Mummy and Daddy: Clever boy...

Reese now knows the sound of a,b,c,d,e....j,m,n....q,z. Thanks to www.starfall.com!

2 comments:

Mumsgather said...

I love the site. My girl went through all of it. From the alphabets to the learn to read, its fun to read and I'm reading sections. My boy is now entering the its fun to read section. :)

A gift from God said...

Isn't it wonderful to have the internet? hehe... the best part is there are people who are willing to share....