Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Reese is thinner...

Mmmm... ever since Reese rejected his blend vegefish with cereal.... he has become thinner... he lost his trademark tummy... eerr.. still there.. but much smaller now... and overall.. he is thinner.... I must say...all these while... his weight is above the average mark... so.. It's ok.. he is consider chubby... but still... seeing him grown thinner aches my heart...

When it comes to lunches and dinners... he takes a long time to finish his meals.... record time 2 hours! how?

Because I am tired of battling with him when it comes to food... for lunch... he will take a cheese or peanut butter banana sandwich and for dinner...most of the time it would be pasta and once in a while either fried fish or roast chicken with potatoes/carrots. Luckily, he still love fruits and cheese.

I really hope he will not be so choosy when it comes to food... mmmm... wonders when he will eat whatever we eat! It would be so much easier.

I am going to try to make mushroom soup this thursday... not sure whether he will like my version.... he loves mushroom soup from outside... he also likes minestrone... will try it soon... :)

My boy not very Malaysianlah.... he prefers western food... hai... 

3 comments:

Ann said...

Did you eat alot of western when you were pregnant??

Wonder if what we crave for when we were preggy is what our kid loves to eat?

For me that would mean honey dew and watermelon and PORK!

Moomykin said...

I think it's probably due to more running and physical activities too. I have a shots of Micah when he actually looked chubby on the face, but it was only a short phase. He's just always on the go. Max, too, losing his baby fat...

Maybe you can also try making your own pizza. One lady in my church makes pizza regularly for her kids, now teenagers, since they were kiddos. Very healthy and balance diet.

Baby Darren said...

Don't worry. It is normal they dun put on so much weight after 1 yr old but they continue to grow taller. So, overall u'll feel that he is getting thinner. Moreover they are getting more active, so they won't put on so much weight.

Provided they have enough milk and growing healthily, dun worry too much if he is fussy with food. Just feed him more frequent small meals. He should be fine...