Thursday, March 06, 2008

Brushing Reese's teeth successful!

Yesss... finally Reese allows me to brush his teeth without much fuss... I am able to use the finger brush to even lightly brush his tongue! :)
He likes the apple/banana flavour of the tooth paste... Just use a tiny dot.... that's all you need... After all the brushing... I still use a cloth to just clean his gums and mouth... but definately... I can see that...those little food stuck at the edges of his teeth are gone...
The finger brush is made of rubber and the brush area is soft... so..it won't hurt your child's gum.... It secures nicely on my index finger and won't come out. You definately have more control with the brushing than using a tooth brush.
Finally...one major problem solved. Definately worth buying.... It's available at Guardian at RM32.xx.

3 comments:

Moomykin said...

How many teeth does Reese has? When did he start teething?

My boys started teething real earkly and fast too. Micah started at 4.5 months and every month he had new teeth. Max started at 4 months and same like his bro. I was hard to start brushing then, plus they were eating all kinds if food by 6-8 months. So I have major dental headaches with my boys....


Anyway I got one of Micah's molars patched. Look it up on:

"Patched, 24 January 2008"

A gift from God said...

Reese has only 8 teeth! He started teething late...very late... But lately... he is drooling again...so I guess more teeth coming soon... :)

Oh...I read all your entries...very interesting... :) you are one of those mummies'blog that I read frequently... thanks to Ann...

Moomykin said...

Wow, OK. Thanks. Now I know you're one of my frequent visitors. :)

Since my boys' teething problems I always reassures slow-teething-babies' parents to give thanks because I can show them headaches of early teething!