Sunday, March 02, 2008

A fun evening at the playground

We took Reese to the playground and let him run and climb and be dirty! At the end of playtime...he even got to play with the water fountain and got all wet. We even got stares from a parent who probably thinks that we are bad parents for allowing him to play with the water until he was soaking wet...hehe... but hey... what is play without getting all dirty and wet? We did give him a nice warm bath after that... :) More pictures to come tonight... These are some of them..

Running happily towards the playground

Err... this shot ... Reese looks weird...

More running...

and more...

and... daddy took this picture without part of his head!

Fooling around at home before going to the playground

Wacthing TV....

3 comments:

Ann said...

Looking more and more like daddy I reckon!!!

Moomykin said...

Way to go, Mommy! I think kids should be allowed to get dirty and enjoy it. After all, when else can you get dirty and people will still think you are adorable! ;)

Enjoy the wonder of nature!!

p/s- The most sanitized thing I do for my boys is to mop the floor with Dettol. I love the smell myself. :)

A gift from God said...

kathie,

I used to make sure that Reese never gets dirty... but as he grows older...I realized...mmm... just let him be dirty and have fun... I mean... last time... I don't even allow him to touch things on the ground or flowers! I will get very paranoid and immediately clean him up..haha