Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Touched...

Ah.. I was so touched yesterday night... fellow mummy blogger Ann bought a gift for Reese...Guess what? It's a drum!!! I blog about my promise to hubby and how I am thinking about a drum set and wanting to make one...and then....Ann bought me one! Soooo sweetlah... Thank you so much Ann. 

I hope you are not mad that I refused to accept the gift. Reese happens to have the same drum! I would have taken it if it is different. hahaha... 

Soon boy boy will be able to play with it. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness... 

3 comments:

Ann said...

I am so touched that you were so touched!:)

But no problem....you have given so much to boyboy, just thought I could return the favour!

andrewjune said...

hey i want a drum too!
mmm...how come ann didnt buy me one? i also want to "control" my urge to spend on my girl girl too LOL
no lah...just joking ok!

A gift from God said...

hehehe... I am doing ok...it's only less than a week thou...hahaha