Thursday, March 13, 2008

Reese and Grandparents

Reese is having a great time with his penang grandparents.... He has been laughing, running and playing around the house with them. I must say... both sets of grandparents are not your typical grandparents... they will dance, sing, squat, crawl on the floor with Reese if that pleases him... no joke...grandparents these days... very different from the previous generation.... :)

I was down with viral fever the last two days...and while resting at home, I constantly hear Reese laughing from morning till night. I am happy that he gets along well with them and is enjoying himself so so soooooo much. And Reese's paternal grandparents are definately enjoying their limited time with him. They love him so much. One lucky baby!

Maybe tomorrow night I will sneak out the house with hubby for a movie and then mamak!! Can't wait for some time out with hubby alone. :)

4 comments:

Ann said...

ooohhhh...movie and mamak! Just like the good ol days!

yeah, grandparents are the greatest i feel. What they would do to entertain their grandchild, it's amazing!

Imagine what joy you have given to them...

Moomykin said...

Wonderful "escape" plan. :)

Hope you'll be better.

Grandparents really make the world really wonderful for the kids and vice-versa. :)

A gift from God said...

well ladies,

At times I do feel jealous when my son prefers his grandparents than me!!! but I think that's natural right? those one second jealousy? haha...

Anyway... Grandparents are great not only to our kids but also to us too...cause at least it gives us a much needed break!!!

Moomykin said...

There are moments when my kids prefer the grandma (especially) too, and I know it's because I have to discipline them and they protest.

But you know, at they end of the day, you're still their Mommy and they'll come back to you. :)

Enjoy some "my" space while you can.