Friday, March 21, 2008

Changes

First up....

Food
I have added breakfast cereal (honey stars) with milk for Reese. He loves it, I know...a bit sugary but he only takes half a packet on alternate days. I have also added 'yee mee' soup with egg on him menu. He doesn't particularly like it but it's ok. Then I added creamy mushroom soup with blended carrots and potatoes. Ah... he loves it. He will take the soup with a piece of bread for lunch and lastly, I added cream sauce pasta with bacon. He likes it to. Phew... at least now there is my variety to his food menu but it still takes an hour or so to feed him. Maybe he is not really slimming down afterall... in fact..now I am worried that the rich food that he takes... may be a little fattening? I mean, creamy/cheezy/pasta..... mmm....

Physical
Wow... Reese can sure run... at times he sprints! Lately he will try to jump and half run half skip swaying from side to side... and he climbs more too. When we do go out to shopping malls... most of the time he will want us to carry him, a little lazy to walk. 

Mental
Ok..this is one area that I am most impressed, he learns very quickly and constantly surprises us. He's got a good memory, I guess most kids do or my memory seems to be just fading..haha..
He is a very alert boy and when he wants something, he is determine to get it no matter what. At times he will display his cheeky side. Wonder what kind of character Reese is going to develop as he grows older.

So he is really growing fast.... was just looking at his baby photos with hubby last night and can't imagine our boy is so big now... amazing...

2 comments:

Moomykin said...

Their growth is really a wonder.

Enjoy every moment you have with your baby. Before you know it he's a big boy.

And kids these days are so much smarter and a lot more eloquent! Sometimes so scary to have to be their mom, don't you think?!

A gift from God said...

Yup...very scary... :)