Sunday, October 09, 2011

Great finds at BBW warehouse sale!

After the Big Bad Wold sale, I went through all the books and was surprise that I got some really great ones. :) Here are 3 of them.

Beautifully illustrated with a captivating story(Hard cover). Great for read aloud

Introduction to classical music, the great composers and instruments (Hard cover). It comes with a CD with 37 selections from the greatest composers. A great introduction that has just the right amount of information so as not to bored a child.

A nice little story with nice colorful illustration and it comes with a CD which includes the story, games and songs!
All of the above was only RM8 per book(less than USD3). Dirt cheap right? :)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

The 1st 2 books are great which I did not get to find. But I found the last one too... and it is an award winner so I am sure it is a great one not to let go, which proof me right. :-) I am so happy.

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

Dirt cheap! I'm so jealous!