Friday, May 30, 2008

Reese and Grandparents from Penang

Boy! Reese was sooo excited when his Penang grandparents came on Wednesday evening. He refused to go to bed that night, he wanted to play with them and also his new drums. The very next morning, when I said to him to go outside to play with gong gong and ama... he immediately got up and walked to the door. When he was outside, he went straight to their room and open the door! He just loves playing with them. This morning as I leave the house... he even comes to me and said bye bye... no whining at all... he just walk back to play with his grandparents!!! Reese is so lucky to have 2 sets of grandparents who simply adore and love him.... He has another week to be totally spoilt by my in-laws.. ahhaa... And I get to take a break with hubby. Looking forward to a night movie and mamak with hubby.

No comments: