Saturday, May 17, 2008

Great books


Today while shopping with hubby and Reese, we bought two great books for Reese. These are great read aloud books to be enjoyed with your kids. Reese is still a little young to be read to, but I can't help buying them. There was a 25% discount! I love books and really hope Reese will also take up reading as a hobby. There are many children's books on the market but not all are of good quality in terms of illustration and story line. For very young children, I prefer to stick to classic children literature. After all, there is nothing to match the splendid feeling of losing yourself in a good book.


2 comments:

Moomykin said...

Hahaha... you and me same-same.

Micah now has me reading some children's storybooks I bought before I was married even and there is still a stack which i more suitable for when he turns 6 onwards. Hahaha.

A gift from God said...

Moomykin,

I know what you mean... when you see a good book.. you just can't resist buying it right? I am already building a library for Reese.... hehehe....