Friday, May 09, 2008

My Mother's Day Fantasies

Got tagged by Mummy Darren, I did write about Mother's day last week where I said I was not excited and just wanted to spend the day with my boy and family. That's the reality. He he he... ok... here comes the fantasy part.... it took a good 10 minutes of thinking and these are the things I want to do....

First, I want an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours in my husbands arms. :)
Hubby gives me a good body massage. Must be at least 15 minutes long. Usually last only 1 to 2 minutes max. hahaha...
Go for a nice breakfast...preferably Bah Kut Teh in Klang with hubby.
Then go for a nice movie and then some window shopping.
Pick Reese up at mom's place and go swimming with Reese and hubby. Have a splashing good time.
Have buffet dinner at a hotel with Reese behaving well and we can all eat uninterrupted.
Go home play with Reese a little and then he magically goes to sleep very early. Then somehow there is a family member to watch over Reese so that hubby and I can go for another movie and then mamak session!

Oh... I was also thinking... it would be nice if I am pregnant too on Mother's day. Well... it's probably not going to happen anyway...but fantasy right? :)

Happy mother's day all you proud mummies and mummies to be.

Christine and Ann... I want to hear about your Mother's day fantasies..


Don’t hold back. Let it rip! Share your Mother’s Day Fantasies on your blog. Then pass it on to other Mothers to share. Let's be silly and let our hair down. Then add your name and blog post url to the list and let it go around. Anyone can participate in this. Just write your blog post and add your name to the list. It's that simple.

1.
Mumsgather shares - What I REALLY want to do on Mother’s Day.
2.
Kiddos Realm shares
3.
Ruth shares
4.
Jazzmint shares
5.
Chanel shares
6.
Karen shares - My Mother's Day Fantasies
7. Lemonjude shares - My Mother's Day Fantasies
8. My Baby Talk shares - My Mother's Day Fantasies

4 comments:

Ann said...

Sounds great - especially the massage part.

Mumsgather said...

Wuah. You can manage so many activities in a day ah. Haha. Happy Mother's Day to you. Fantasy or Reality, we all love being Moms don't we? :)

Baby Darren said...

Being pregnant??? hahaha..a good one. maybe u can scare ur hubby on that day telling him that u are pregnant.. see how he reacts? (naughty me...)

A gift from God said...

Well ladies,

I did not fulfil my fantasies..but I did have a good Mother's day.. :)

The fact that I can be a mother.. I am very contented. :)