Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Separation anxiety

Eeerr... not Reese... it's me... :(
Hubby has to go back to Penang for his God father's funeral and I am left alone with Reese and maid. He will be back tomorrow and yet I felt like this.... silly isn't it?

On a happier note, today for the first time, Reese had 1 KFC drumstick and 2 scoops mash potatoes for lunch and for dinner, half a bowl of rice with ikan bilis soup!!! Yes... he finally takes rice... tomorrow going to try again but with ABC soup.... :)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Wanted variety and now back to the basics ya!

Else maybe he knows price of rice has gone up...now must get mummy to buy more! ;)

hehe...that is just cheeky me teasing you!

On the other note....just one night, you will be fine. but betcha hubby is glad you miss him too!

Moomykin said...

Oh, I always get these when Gadget-daddy has to travel. Once, he left for Kuching early morning and came back in the night and even that I missed him the whole day. :D

Happy eating Reese!!