Friday, March 13, 2009

Warehouse Sale - Books


I missed out on many warehouse sale for books the past two years. I used to go and hunt for some good books at a bargain. Yesterday I had the opportunity to do go to the MPH warehouse sale and it happened to be close by at Bangsar Village II. So during lunch break, I went to check it out. It was quite disappointing. After an hour or so I only managed to find some books for Reese. Condition of the books were ok. Very dusty though. I went home with a pair of black palms!

I got Reese two big books of stickers with beautiful pictures of vehicles, animals, shapes and others. Then got him some pre-readers, a beautifully illustrated storybook about a mole, American rhymes and jingles, story book about a farmer and what he does and a sticker storybook.

If you are looking for some readers, they have a wide selection at only RM5 per book. It's cheap. Books for toddlers very limited. As for children, mmm... not much choice either except the readers and some Disney theme books. You really have to dig deep into piles and piles of books. Not that fun. The sale is until 17th of March I think.


4 comments:

Mumsgather said...

You managed to get some gems. I thought I had a gem when I bought a Bilingual Malay English Picture dictionary with worksheets at the back but upon a closer look when I got home, I saw that there was a misprint and many pages were missing. Oh well, still its worth RM5. Haha.

A gift from God said...

mumsgather,

Oh well, part of the book can still be used! Rm5 is dirt cheap. Hehehe...

So far all the books I purchased are in good condition. Reese is enjoying his new books!

Anonymous said...

I wish there's also mph warehouse sale in penang.... so many great books u have there.

A gift from God said...

Linda,

Maybe once in a while, come down to KL to get them... :) I know... too much hassle..but this warehouse sale I went to, really not that great.