Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The King if not more...

Reese is really the King of the house. In the above picture, a typical evening at my mother's place. Reese was being fed by Kakak and my dad making sure he drinks water (holding the water bottle) while Rascal King watched Little Einstein! So pampered!!


My little rascal king has turned two and half (30 months) today. The past month was tough dealing with him and it still is! My guess he is almost at the peak of his terrible two stage. He wants things his way and his timing. Oh well, at least I am not the only mother going through this! Hehehe.... so I somewhat feels better. What is horrible three like I wonder....

So what to report for this month? mmmm.... everything is progressing from physical to mental.

Major changes is he is harder to control and causes my blood to constantly boiling!
He is less of a picky eater now and willing to take more rice and dishes.
He can read. :)
He can sing and recite rhymes, poems and jingles.
He is more creative in his play.
He is taller and heavier.
His tantrum is getting worse.
He has got quite a temper too.
He only go for the softer approach.
He also knows who to bully.
Very talkative and always make up or modify songs, rhymes, poems and jingles to his own liking.

That's it for this month.

6 comments:

LittleLamb said...

hahahah i call mined the CEO

Merryn said...

kids nowadays have all the pampering from left, right, top and bottom!

Baby Darren said...

Happy 30 mths old...Reese!!

He is really like a king la....hahaha....so cute!!!

I got to repeat this..he is just so smart..and you are lucky to have him!!!

A gift from God said...

Little Lamb,
I also call my boy 'Si Tau Jai'(boss's son) :)

Merryn,
You are so right what more when he is the only child!

Baby Darren,
Thanks, he is really the king.... I am proud of him! Me lucky to have him? shouldn't it be the other way? Hahaha....

MommyAngel said...

Oh my ..... he surely sit like a king in the middle :)

Tell me about terrible 2 .... oh, I am so worried now coz I didn't know whether I can handle it ..... is there a stage call horrible 3 too? Gosh ....

A gift from God said...

Mommy Angel,

Yes, terrible twos is terrible...and YES again, I was told there is horrible three..hehehe... and then suddenly at age 4....they are like an angel... :)