Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am sorry....

This morning while helping Reese to put on his shoes, he looked at me and said this:

"Mummy, I wanna, wanna mummy, say sorry mummy"

He said it in a very serious and soft voice.

Ah..... I was surprised and immediately melted. Come to think of it, today I was more patient with him and he also behaved very well. My son is such a sweet boy. :)

I also realised that when it comes to Reese, we cannot force him into doing anything, at least not immediately. If we talk to him nicely and give him some time, he will most of the time obey. Ah... just need to be more patient. I should have been patient that morning and not shout at him and punish him by putting him in the room. My son needs the softer approach. I am kinda guilty now. Hehehe....

No comments: