Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hugs and Poo Poo

I love it when it's poo poo time for Reese. I know... I know.... you hear it right. Let me explain. Reese is never an affectionate child where he will come and kiss or hug you willingly. So usually I have to ask for it and half the time I don't get what I wanted.

Now that Reese can sit and poo poo in the toilet, I will usually hold him while squatting or kneeling on the floor. I started to give him hugs and pats while singing or humming a song so that he can relax and poo..... Reese actually likes it and will really lean on me and hugs me and just be close to me while he does his business. I love it. It's one of those time that I can get real hugs and it's a wonderful feeling. I must say, that I usually have to hold my breath because it stinks! Hahaha... a little crazy but seriously... I love it when Reese leans on me and gives me hugs....

I hope as he grows older, he will give me more hugs and kisses. For now, I just have to get them during poo poo time!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Stinks.. stinks.. haha... Poor mummy only get to hugged during poo poo time. How about bedtime? goodnight hugs and kissed? Singing Barney "I love You" song?

A gift from God said...

Linda,

Nolah... Reese don't like to give hugs and kisses even thou we give him alot of them.... :(

Kristie said...

ya it is really nice when ur child gives u bear hugs!

Leona said...

Aaww..that will go down as an unforgettable childhood memory for Reese and Mummy!

A gift from God said...

Kristie and Leona,

Definitely one of those highlight of his growing years...haha.. next time will tell him how I have to get hugs when he poos!