Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Two achivements today!

First achievement

Reese asked to go toilet because he needed to poo poo... but in his actual words he said " Mummy, want to go shh shh" hehehe.... then later in the day he asked Kakak to bring him to the toilet because he wanted to shh shh and he actually urinated. He was diaperless the whole day except for nap time. Had two accidents. Not bad... this is only his 4rd day training and first full day training. I am so proud of my son. Oh... my mother helped me to train him today. :)

Second achievement

Reese had rice for dinner!!! Yes... yes...yes... he ate rice with some yummy meat gravy that my mom made and secretly we added some vegetables in it. I hope he will continue accept different food so that it is alot easier for me to prepare his daily food menu.

2 comments:

Baby Darren said...

Bravo Reese...2 big achievements in a day.. you really make your mommy;s day.

It is always easier to potty train them when they are ready. Good job...thumbs up for reese and mommy too. Mommy now can save some $$$$ buying less diaper from now on.

Moomykin said...

Well done, Reese!

Well done, Mommy and grandma!
:)

These are indeed milestones to mark.