Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am Quincy

2 days ago after watching Little Einsteins, Reese started saying Quincy do this and that... and I just sort of entertained him by saying yes and no. Every time he said something that Quincy did, he would give me a cheeky smile while trying to do the actions. Then the blur me only realized that he was actually pretending to be Quincy from Little Einsteins! I was delighted. Remember I told you he is not very creative in his playing? I guess he is somewhat exploring that creativity part now. :)

So for the last two days, I have been calling him Quincy and he was so happy. Yesterday when I asked him to do something and he refused, I just had to say Quincy... can you do this and that... guess what? Reese did exactly what I asked. Hehehehe.... it's a good trick but it won't last long.

Occasionally he also pretend to be Leo and he also wanted to be June and I had to explain to him that he is a boy so cannot be June. Obviously he didn't understand but nevermind for now.

2 comments:

Merryn said...

that is just so cute! hi there Quincy! How are you today? hahahaha..

A gift from God said...

Merryn,

Reese is nuts over them!