Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beautiful Jemimah


Yesterday was a very sad day indeed. While I was driving home with Reese and the maid, I received an sms about a dear friend's baby being sent to the hospital. I was told that the baby did not have a heart beat and had difficulty breathing. Immediately I started praying and in less than 5 minutes I received another sms saying that the baby had passed away. I couldn't helped but cry. The baby was almost two months. I still have the full moon present for the baby with me. I regretted that I didn't get to meet this beautiful baby girl whom the mother described as an angel with beautiful eyes.

Being a parent and a mother, I can only wept silently and pray that both parents of the baby will be strong to get over this period of grief. The pain the parents are experiencing is just beyond words. They also have a toddler son. Please pray for them. 

All I can say is to treasure each moment you have with your love ones. Life is so fragile. 

Matthew 5:4
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

6 comments:

Ann said...

That's really very very sad. Pray the parents have the strength to deal with it all.

LittleLamb said...

My sincere condolences to Jemimah's family.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Jemimah was such a beautiful baby. May her soul rest in peace and I pray that her parents will get over this grief soon and have another baby girl some day.

Mommy Lose Weight said...

oh dear, what had happened?

May her rest in peace.

A gift from God said...

Dear mummies,

I visited the parents yesterday and was told that Jemimah drown in her own milk.According to the doctor, Something about milk didn't go into the right track and the baby don't know how to cough it out and thus drown because can't breath. We are not sure what happened at the babysitter's place.The child's father went to pick the baby and saw that something was not right with the baby and found no heart beat and try to revive her and yet failed.

Leona said...

Oh dear,all I am thinking now is how are the parents coping?

And it happened at the babysitter's place??? what a tragedy. Before i read your post, i saw the picture and thought what a cute baby.