Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Miscelleneous..
I am bored and lazy today. Reese caught a cold 2 days ago and is recovering. Luckily last night he was able to sleep well. Thank you Ann for the baby vopour rub!
This morning, while on the bed with Reese, he said... "Door.....Door....open" :)
He is beginning to put words together to form sentences... and it is done conciously too.
Oh...he also tried a new food! mee suah soup with egg. He actually ate alot of it for dinner last night. Yess.... another dish on his menu!
Oh...I also want to thank Kathie for calling and asking whether I want a traditional potty! She volunteer to buy it for me! Yes... I am beginning to feel connected to my new found friends on the net... I am very touched again! First the toy and now the potty.... soooo happy...
Ah... looking forward to all these new friendship and sharing with my fellow mummy bloggers!
Do you know... one of my daily routine now is to check my mails for comments on this blog...reply them and then go blog hopping... reading other mummy bloggers' latest post.... it's becoming part of me..... heheh....
I am addicted to blogging.

3 comments:

Baby Darren said...

oh..no wonder no post from you yesterday. I sort of guessed that Reese is not well.

Anyway, glad that he is recovering now. Thank God!

A gift from God said...

Yup... hehehe...

He seems to be ok now... phew...

Ann said...

haha....an cyber space connection of support!

I think this is the BEST use of the internet to day!

I feel I have friends everywhere now! But noticed, have not found any in Ipoh or in the smaller towns yet! Reckon they have the REAL support (and maybe too much of it) already! :)