Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lazy mother?

Hai... I am such a lazy mum... suppose to make Reese his drum set...so much talk and no actions! :)

I wonder how many of you mummies or daddies feel lazy every now and then... just wish something would drop from the sky and solve all your problems... it happens to me quite often these days... I need a break...

At times, I am too lazy to play with Reese.. so what makes me so lazy? don't know... just one of those days...

What did I do today?

In the morning... update Reese's blog with Reese's never before seen videos..
Cook Reese's 5 days supply of fish pasta sauce.
Clean Reese up after his poo poo.
Change and fed Reese his milk.
Drove him and maid to my mother's place.
Went to teach my first class.
Ate breakfast.
Went to the office to do some work.
Now updating Reese's blog again. :)

2 comments:

Baby Darren said...

u are not alone..i am always like that too. Feel guilty after neglecting him but somehow can't bring myself to play with him everyday. I just feel so tired playing with him nowadays coz he gets bored easily.

But, I guess it is fine that we got to give some time to "ourselves" instead of dedicate all our time to them. (comforting myself too..hahahah)

Moomykin said...

Actually, some tings, even apparently very good ideas, van just be trashed. The important thing is to be with him and enjoy each other. :)

Because I am lazy sometimes too, I just read with them or do puzzles or play pretend. So lazy to think of painting and cleaning up, etc. Hahaha...