Thursday, April 03, 2008


I found THE alphabet blocks!

I have been searching for those classic wooden alphabet blocks and after months of searching...I found it!!! Yess.... these blocks are big and it comes with both upper and lower case alphabets.. 

Ah... I have started to teach Reese phonics sounds... but he is more interested in taking away my alphabet cards... Once he knows the sound..I am going to use the blocks to teach him how to read words! I for see a very very long process..... he may be a little young for it but heck... no harm trying...hahaha..... 

This is not a toy....but you can certainly play with it! :) I bought it at this shop call Choo Choo Train at The Gardens, Midvalley. It is RM79.90(www.wonderworldtoy.com). I found something similar but made in China and the finishing is a bit rough and too small. I am not sure about the paint they use. At least this one is made in Thailand and has won some award and it says non toxic paint. So go get it if you are looking for blocks like these... they can be very versatile in teaching children.... 

3 comments:

andrewjune said...

ok, i'm up to it! but how to get them as i'm not in KL? ummm...
will get them once i'm in KL!

A gift from God said...

Hi June,

You in Penang? I am going to Penang to visit my in-laws end of this month... If you want.. I can get it for you and bring it with me to Penang.

andrewjune said...

ohhh that's very kind of you! well it's ok cos we mite be going down to KL before end of this month LOL