Saturday, May 12, 2007

'tim sum' morning
Went to have 'tim sum' with mummy and daddy dearest and I behaved quite well... sat on the baby chair and play with my toys! It is a good start... later in the evening we are going to Aunty Selvi's house for parenting discipleship class. Tomorrow is mother's day and I am going to go Popo's house. Mummy told me we are going to celebrate Yeye and Yepo's birthday and mother's day with popo and of course mummy. Four celebration... We are going to have steamboat. It's going to be fun.
Yesterday I impressed everyone with improvement to my crawling practise. I was able to straighten both my hands and legs in a crawling position... I guess in another week or two I should be able to crawl! Can't wait to be mobile! Yahoo...
Mummy is going to try chicken porridge today... hehe... hope I don't disappoint her.

No comments: