Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Being a good mother
What does it take to be a good mother?
Well, tough question and probably endless answers but after being a hands on mother for almost 8 months, I would say endless love, loads of patience, self replenising energy, ever ready smiles, creative entertainer, a good milking machine (breast feeding), personal butler, play mate.....etc....
Scary? nope.... I am enjoying motherhood, though at times I felt I neglected my hubby dearest! Got to do something for him too you know.... :)
So besides being a mother, I have to find extra time to be a good wife too! Really not easy... I am going to hit the big 31 next month... It's certainly not an easy journey but I am proud of what I have, an adorable baby and a loving husband...of course...both can be a pain in the a** at times... :) way to go!! Thank you God for everything, I am forever greatful to you.

No comments: