Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Reese my precious little one
Every morning (most mornings) he wakes up with a blurry look and then when he sees me, he will flash his toothless smile. He is such an angel. Thank you God for giving me this little precious one. He melts my heart. It's hard to believe that he was once a tiny little bean like creature in my womb. The first time I saw him with a little heart beating ever so fast and little movements he made as he grew in me, I was over come with emotions. Fascination, curiosity, fear and most of all joy. It's hard to believe that he is now seven months and two weeks old. Time really flies.
Bonding is really important. When I first met him, I have doubt whether I will love him very much, it was a stressful two months. Deprived of sleep, recovering from the stiches, coping with Carpel Tunnel Syndrome (both wrists) and endless pain as a result of sore and crack nipples. I nearly gave up breastfeeding (now don't feel like giving up breastfeeding!). It was very tough. Not easy to be a new mother BUT as he grew... like every other mother will tell you... all the pain and suffering you endure... it's worth it. AND it is very true. :)
I am lucky that I work from home and I get to be close to my son. Whenever I am free, I will spend time with him. I love to feed him, bath him and play with him. It's so wonderful to see him learn new skills everyday plus his cheeky looks and loving smiles really can kill! :)
It's really funny, whenever hubby and I go shopping anything that we purchase for Reese... the price tag is the last thing we look at! Not very rational thinking parents huh? wait till you have a kid and you will know what I mean :)
I am already thinking about his First birthday. I am thinking of a picnic birthday party filled with balloons and... sssshhhh....
Reese, when you are old enough to read this post I want you to know that I love you very very much. :)

No comments: