Friday, May 04, 2007

My Parents

I haven't really introduce my parents right? Let me tell you a little bit about them. :)

My daddy and mummy met online. Yes! that was more than 11 years ago... They met on an American chatsite. They chatted over a year before they met in real life. They fell in love. They got married on 24th April 2004. It was a beautiful wedding. Then in late January 2006, I was conceived. Wonderful isn't it? Mummy was not aware of it and was happily jumping up and down at the Delirious first concert in Malaysia!

My mummy's name is Florence. She is in the education line. She is pretty in my eyes... I love her very much. She is funny, sociable, loving and can be very serious too.

As for my daddy, his name is Adrian. He is in grahpic design line. He is handsome and I love him just as much. He is funny, creative, loving and passionate in his music.

They are both in their 30's and look younger than their age! hehe.. Here is a picture of them.

No comments: