Wednesday, May 09, 2007


Changes Part II

Well, well, well..... My first experience with the zapp stroller... SCARED!! I was holding on to the sides and looking blur/scared when daddy push me around the garden! Mummy and daddy had fun laughing at me. Gggrrr.....

BUT... yesterday I sat on it again in the morning and later another round of garden walking with Kong kong... I am more relaxed and confident.... hehehe....

These days I am eating more solid as well as more milk. But I am becoming a fussy eater. Only selected food I will take. Just like a king. Mummy is going to try cooking porridge for me this weekend. This time chicken porridge... I wonder whether I am going to eat.... sometimes mummy will call me "sui jai"... go figure it out... :)

Another problem... I refuse to sleep properly... mummy tried feeding me more milk before my bedtime.. it's not working, I still get up a few times throughout the night. Poor mummy...oh..daddy too.

No comments: