Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cameron Highlands
I had a good time with Reese and hubby. It was our first church camp! I missed 3/4 of the activities and messages but it was still good. No maid just Adrian, Reese and myself. It was super tiring... Reese became very hyper but we also saw that he learned a few new tricks. Now he can almost sit himself up when on crawling position. When on sitting position, he can dived down..no kidding.. he will dive down and back to his crawling/tummy position. He gets excited when you play peek-a-boo with him and when you cover your head with something he will gladly "look" for you and when he found you...he laughs! It's a real joy seeing him grow day by day. Oh...and the best is ...... he loves the food I prepare for him...... :) I will blog more on my new improved recipes soon...
Generally Reese behaved himself while up in Cameron Highlands. He enjoyed the attention. Everyone adores him. He is really a cute baby...haha...
Will share some pictures in my next post.

No comments: