Thursday, May 10, 2007

Education
Mummy is concerned about my future education. She is looking at alternatives besides national schools. Honestly, she doesn't have faith in them. She will blog about some of the alternatives here to share with other mummies who are thinking about other options.

Mummy will also share about her experience in teaching children language skills and hopefully other children will benefit from it as well. Mummy has a target for me! She wants me reading by age 3 without the pressure of course. I must say, mummy is very good with kids! :)

Mummy wants this to be an online diary of my life as well as a blog filled with information to share with other first time mothers and pro mothers in bringing up their children!

Oh, by the way... I was good last night, only got up twice! yes....

No comments: