Friday, May 18, 2007

Smarter by the day...

Reese is getting smarter. A couple of days ago, my mom told me that Reese knows how to look for things hidden from his view. It's a little hard to believe.

My mom demonstrated with her mobile phone. First she allowed Reese a little glimpse of the phone before she put it under a small pillow. My little boy immediately dive for the pillow and removed it and took the phone. So funny. We tried with a bigger pillow and it's fun watching him struggle to remove the bigger pillow.

Last night, I did the same thing and this time... he will actually peek at it half way removing the pillow. :)

Hubby held his hands and encouraged him to walk... he actually was able to take little steps! Can't wait to see him crawl and walk. Everynight we will let him roll on our bed before he dozes off. He will roll in every direction for about 15 to 20 minutes and then he will be asleep.

No comments: