Sunday, May 06, 2007

Changes
Yesterday I discovered moving backwards... not exactly crawling...but somehow I can move backwards with my hands and legs and I can also move 360% on my tummy. :)
Today, the whole day I refuse to sit in my car seat(semi recline). I keep wanting to get up. Next, daddy and mummy went to The Curve to have lunch and for the first time, they a baby chair was offered to me. Daddy and mummy never even thought of it! Guess what? I can sit pretty well in it. They are delighted even thou it's only for a short while.... hehe..
Then when we reached home, after daddy had his nap, he and mummy lowered my "papan" in the baby cot so that I cannot 'kena' accident. After that they fix my zapp and now it's a stroller! I can sit up instead of being in my car seat.
Oh, one more change, mummy is going to feed me supper before my bedtime and hopefully I will sleep better. Aunty Carmen suggested another feeding because she thinks I might be hungry and thus the waking up (3 to 4 times) every night.
Will tell you what happen tomorrow. Oh... forgot, today Koko Jordan 'sayang' me and gave me 2 kisses.... hehe..

No comments: