Friday, May 29, 2009

The Eight Night....

A little disaster around 10+pm... Reese woke up coughing and vomited on the bed.... had to clean up the mess and then gave him some milk because he asked for it. He had fever again before bedtime. We gave in. :) Sick boy got exemption right?

I am very happy to say that he did not wake up after that but he woke up around 5.50am!!! He has been getting up at around 6am ever since we wean him off his night feed! How ah??

Poor me was coughing so bad that I didn't sleep until after 2am! and woke up around 5.30am!! I need to go see doc to get some medication... I had to sleep in the living room because it's just too much work trying to muffle my cough with my pillow.... and the air-con is not helping either.

Feeding Reese medication this time around is sooooo easy... just need to reason with him and tell him that the medication will make him better and he willingly take them with some of his favourite drink. Ah... no more struggling. He had to take 3 different medication. :(

2 comments:

andrewjune said...

hi...havent been dropping by lately...reese has grown up so much! WOW!

hope he will gets better soon!

Mumsgather said...

Its a good thing he takes his medicine well otherwise more headache.