Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Desserts...



Yummy doughnuts. He loves it when I deep my finger in the chocolate and he gets to lick it!


Ice blended coffee....

Ice-cream....

Ice Kacang....

Doughnuts....

Cheese cakes.....

Cream puffs....

Chocolate cakes....

Cupcakes....

Remember I used to rant that my son didn't like sweet stuff? Well, that has changed. I know it's good that kids don't take too much sweet things but I also want my son to enjoy what daddy and mummy enjoy! So whenever we have desserts, I will let him try and the past 1 month his taste buds seems to be changing. He had tried the above and his favourite has to be doughnuts and cream puffs! :)

It's nice to watch him enjoy the food! Of course we are not feeding him with these food all the time. Only once in a while and I try to keep it to the weekends only. On weekdays is strictly home cook food and healthy snacks only.

2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

good mama. i think i hv spoiled my son..

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

i think its great that ure letting him have a taste of desserts. its great to let your child enjoy what u enjoy! i let gib have a little bit of everything i have ;) and so far its working out well.