Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Gong Gong (Maternal grandpa)

My Gong Gong is a handsome YOUNG man. :)

He is a quiet and has few friends. A loving father to my mom and aunt and a wonderful husband to my Po Po.

He is gentle and very patient too.

Ever since my birth, he has always been helping the family to take care of me. In fact I filled his life with more purpose now; Taking care of his only grandson. I take up most of his day time on weekdays. :)

Despite slight disabilities with the right side of his body which was caused by a stroke after his heart operation 15 years ago, my Gong Gong still tries his best to take care of me whenever possible.

On weekdays I will go to my Gong Gong's house in the morning with mummy and kakak (maid) and return after dinner.

While mummy is teaching or out to work, Gong Gong will play with me, watch cartoon with me and explain what is happening in the cartoon. He is the one that manage my cartoon time. He is the one to look for when I want a certain CD.... hehehe....

Gong Gong will also sleep with me during my nap. He is always by my side to pat me when I get nightmares or just wanted to peek whether he is around me. If he is not sleeping, he will be reading newspaper by my side patiently waiting for me to get up or just to pat me to sleep again.

Gong Gong is very proud of me. He always teaches me new words through watching cartoon or playing. He never scolds me even when I misbehave! Po Po said that I bully Gong Gong. He he he....

Gong Gong loves me so much. He will walk out in the mornings to get bread and bananas for me. He makes sure that I eat my food and drink my milk. With the maid's help, Gong Gong manages me well. :)

Gong Gong will take me outside the apartment to play bubbles and a sometimes to the wading pool for some water fun. But due to his age and heart problems, he can't do that alot but it's ok Gong Gong, I love you anyway.... You have to take care of yourself so that you can see me grow up and take care of you then!

I love you Gong Gong.


**Tomorrow I will tell you about my Po Po and then my paternal grandparents....

1 comment:

Baby Darren said...

Your gong gong is sure a caring and lovable man. You are so lucky to have a dedicated gong gong to take care of you.