Thursday, November 13, 2008

Food Poisoning

I have been sick since Sunday and as I write this post, I am still recovering from bad food poisoning. In 5 days I saw the doctor three times and took 2 jabs. I had terrible body and joint ache, I had diarrhea, I had fever, I had cold sweat, I vomited, I had bad stomach ache and crams, I couldn't sleep and most of the time I am on the bed or the sofa.

My poor husband had to take leave to care for me and my boy.

My poor boy didn't get to play with mummy.

It was a horrible experience.

I am glad that it will be over soon. I went to the doctor today and finally had to take 2 different antibiotics to clear the bugs! Ahhh.... should have given me earlier.

5 comments:

Moomykin said...

Hope you'll be all well soon.

Take care.

Blessed mum said...

poor mummy..hope you get well soon.

take care.

Leona said...

Hi... Hope u are feeling better by now...take lots of ORS...(oral rehydration salts)...

Baby Darren said...

oh..poor you....glad u are recovering now...take care..

A gift from God said...

Dear mummies,

Thank you so much. I am well again and kicking real hard...hahaha...