Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mummy Sick...

Mummy is sick and daddy didn't allow me to disturb her, didn't allow me to jump on her and didn't allow me to play with her. I keep seeing a bottle of 'medicine' (100Plus) next to mummy.
Mummy is always lying down on the sofa or the bed and kept sleeping or just staring at me and smile with a pitiful face.

I learn a new word though. It is 'Sick'. I don't think I understand the word 100% but roughly. I kept saying "Mummy sick, mummy drink medicine". I think I miss playing with mummy. Daddy was having a hard time stopping me from disturbing mummy. :)

Mummy loves it when I go near her and just put my face close to her and keeps calling her and giving her the sweetest smile and that is also the time mummy realized that I am getting fat! Mummy made a mental note to reduce my milk intake... hehe...

Hopefully mummy get well soon.


3 comments:

Ann said...

Yeah, I heard you were not well. Take good care and get well soon.

I am sure Reese misses playing with you loads!

Baby Darren said...

Many people are falling sick lately due to the bad weather. I am one of them too...

Hope you get well soon and stay away from Reese, so that you won't infect him too.

Moomykin said...

Poor baby... and poor Mommy. It's hard to be separated...
but do rest well, Mommy.

Get well soon.