Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Creative talk

Do you speak with your spouse like that?(When child is around):

(After calming Reese down from one of his tantrums)

Me: Dear, did you keep his B.A.L.L.O.O.N?
Hubby: Yup, it's outside.

Me: Eerr... where is his little S.T.A.R?
Hubby: I kept it...

:) I used to laugh at parents who has to spell out certain words in their conversations to avoid the keep understanding what was being said. Now that I am a parent, it's really no laughing matter. It is essential!!

So what happens when he can spell? I guess will have to speak in Bahasa Malaysia and when he can understand Bahasa Malaysia? mmmm.... must speak in code... hehe...

2 comments:

Leona said...

Thank goodness for us Malaysians that we are multilingual..got many languages to choose...!!!

Baby Darren said...

hahaha...i did the same too...

The kids are getting smarter and smarter each day...even we parents got to be smarter too...

Sometimes when I spell out, my blur blur hubby got to think a while before answer me....*slap head*...i think next time, darren will be smarter than him..