Thursday, May 10, 2012

Being a ROMANTIC


Reese: Mum, what is ROMANTIC? I don't know what romantic means.

Me: (Surprised) Where did you learn that from? 

Reese: Charlie Brown and Peanuts.

Me: Oh.... eerrr.... (not sure how to explain!) When someone shows love in a lovely way to another person?? :)

Reese: Mum, isn't it ROMANTIC eating cake and doing work (math)??

Reese: Mum, this Sunday I am going to be ROMANTIC. I will buy you flowers and make you a card and tell you I love you. 

Me: ??? (Melting)



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Aww, Reese is so sweet :) U must be looking forward to Mothers' Day. I am not getting anything this year cos my son K did not go to school on FRiday due to a stomach upset, so no Mother's Day pressie for me!..Sob...

Anyhow, Florence. I would like to invite you to a private group where we have 100+ Singapore Mom Bloggers networking in this FB group that I am moderating. As this group is by invite only, u will need to add me as a contact on FB, and I can add you to the group. Here's my profile https://www.facebook.com/rachtll Hope to see you there ;)