Friday, January 09, 2009

Second Playgroup

He really enjoyed himself during the sing song session.

Playing with the spider I made.

Playing with bowls...

Playing with home made dough.




Today at the second playgroup, Reese and I really love it. It's actually better than the first because this one has a good coordinator who leads the children to sing and do actions as well as story telling. It's a small place with indoor play only but it has sufficient educational toys and children are free to do arts and craft, play with puzzles and they even have 2 pet tortoises. for the kids to enjoy! Only thing is the first playgroup has much more toys for both outdoor and indoor play. It's ok... I have decided to take Reese to both! Hehehehe..... So next month onwards it's going to be 3 days of playgroup fun.

Reese felt so at home that when I left him with the coordinator to top up my parking meter... he didn't even notice that I was gone... after about 10 minutes I went back to the playgroup and as I was going up the stairs... I heard singing and clapping... immediately I thought oh noooo... Reese is going to cry.... boy! was I surprised with what I saw... Reese was right in the middle of a circle of toddlers and mummies, he was happily roaring away as they sang songs about animals making different sounds... He absolutely loved it! He was so happy laughing away as others laughed at him. I am so proud of him. :) Check out the video as I managed to capture a part of it.

I am so glad that I took him to the playgroup. It's such a joy to see your own child grow up and learn before your eyes. Gosh... I love being a mummy.

5 comments:

Moomykin said...

It was good to see Reese and you having a really good time, including the snack time!
:)

A gift from God said...

Thanks... really have to thank you for telling me about the playgroup! See you next week.

Baby Darren said...

It's definitely fun going playgroups for both mother and child. The child got to play and mother got to mingle around.

I'm starting Darren on 2 playgroups too next month onwards. It's gonna be tiring but it'll be fun...

Glad that Reese loves and enjoys the playgroups.

Mumsgather said...

Haha. In the first pic, he looked like he really enjoyed being the center of attention.

A gift from God said...

Baby Darren

So far we both enjoy the playgroups but very tiring for me! I have to work and bring him to playgroup...

mumsgather

He really did enjoy himself...hehehe.. glad that I took him to the playgroup, less lonely for him... well..then again he doesn't really play with other children, in fact all other children are playing on their own!