Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dreams

What does your child dream about when they sleep? Reese still can't tell me what he dream about but I can pretty much guess from all the things he talk about in his sleep. :)

It's funny to watch him talk in his sleep. At times it's about something funny and at times it's probably a nightmare. I realized he dream alot about the cartoons he watches during the day. In his dream he will utter words like 'beast turn into handsome prince' , 'fireworks no more'...

Then at times he will dream about his daily activities like calling his grandparents' name, asking them not to do this or that and just last weekend, he started roaring like a tiger in his sleep... my guess is he is dreaming about the playgroup session we had where he was roaring away. Haha... it's really fun watching him dream. I wonder when he will be able to tell me about his dreams...

Is it normal for a child his age to dream almost every night? I dream almost every night. :)

No comments: