Friday, January 09, 2009

First Playgroup


Yesterday Reese attended his 1st playgroup meeting! Upon entering the premise and before I had a chance to introduce myself to the person in charge, my dear son just walk over to the play area and demanded to be let in so that he can play toys. He kept saying "Mummy carry...play toys...I want play toys..."

This playgroup is nice and the play facilities there are great. It has a big sand pit, lots of outdoor and indoor toys. Reese loves it and so do I. :)

It is free play all the way and then snack time followed by a sing song session and then ends. It's from 9.30am to 11.30am.

Snack time was like a mini buffet! There are cheese sticks, crackers, biscuits, raisins, 'keropok', bread sticks, banana cakes, fruits and drinks. The little kids just love snack time. All except Reese will sit down and eat their snacks happily. My little one.... loves the toys so much that mummy had to feed him while he plays.

When it's time to go, Reese refused to go home. Kept saying he wants to go on the slide, play toys.... So after some reasoning with him, he allowed me to carry him to the car! While driving home, he kept saying "I wanna play 'nana' (other) children" " I wanna play sand" " I wanna play toys".

I also realized that Reese is the biggest in terms of size among kids his age. I expected him to be smaller as compared to Caucasians after all he is Asian but apparently I am wrong. Ha!
All the parents commented he is TALL, BIG, WOW! REALLY GOOD SIZE..... hehehe... my son is like a little giant.

I had a good time chatting with other parents too. Can't wait to go next week. Oh...today we are going to try out another playgroup. Can't wait!

Playing sand

Snack time


No comments: