Wednesday, January 21, 2009

For the record

For the first time Reese had Maggie Mee (Curry flavour) yesterday. He kept wanting to try even when I told him it was spicy! So... I gave him a little bit to try and he actually said "Nice mee mee!". It was funny to watch him sweat, watery eyes and slightly red cheeks. Hehehe... I was reluctant to give him because it's not healthy. So I quickly eat as much as I could! I am proud that my boy can take a bit of spicy food! :)

Reese is a dramaking! Last light he refused to sleep and kept wanting to play outside the room. At one point he said he wanted more milk in a very pitiful voice like he was about to cry. We were watching him and after he repeated that a few times I can't help it and laughed out loud. Hubby laughed too and upon seeing us laugh, Reese also cannot help it and laughed with us. He then repeated the sentence in his pitiful voice again and we all had a good laugh. My boy can really act!

Also for the first time he spoke to Ama (paternal grandmother) on the phone last night. He listened to what Ama said and after a while he said "Good night Ama, good night Gong gong" " Ama want to go Pennang" . Ama was delighted and so were we!

No comments: